Do you live in a rural area where SaskTel High Speed Internet isn’t available? Get the blazing-fast service you deserve with High Speed Fusion Internet! Using our new LTE-TDD technology High Speed Fusion makes every second count with download speeds of up to 5 Mbps and it never ties up your phone line. Plus there’s no contract to sign. $79.95 a month!
High Speed Fusion availability is dependent on terrain and location to the tower.
- Download at speeds up to 5 Mbps*
- Upload at speeds up to 1 Mbps
- Monthly bandwidth of 50 GB**
- 10 sasktel.net email addresses
- Free spam filtering and virus scanning on sasktel.net email
- 1 GB of mailbox space per account
- Fusion data usage report (online)
- You own the equipment
- Help when you need it with friendly, knowledgeable 24/7 help desk support
Enhance your connection with these services:
- Email custom domain – Match your email address with your business or personal website and/or company name. Available for $4.95 per month with any High Speed Internet (including infiNET) package. Includes 10 email addresses.
- Get 1 fixed IP address*** for only $5 per month.
Equipment and installation
High Speed Fusion Internet is a data-only service fixed to a specific location. The service requires installation of new equipment at your location and doesn’t utilize any phone lines.
The complete installation kit costs $249.00, which includes the cost of equipment. Please call us for installation prices at 306-825-8500
1-year warranty on equipment.
Terms & Conditions
* Actual speeds online may vary during peak Internet traffic hours.
** SaskTel reserves the right to limit a customer’s data speeds when they exceed the limits outlined in SaskTel’s Internet Acceptable Use Policy/Fair Access Policy. To see what your usage has been in your current billing period, visit sasktel.com/myusage
*** Only one static IP is available per Fusion service. If you require multiple static IPs, you will require multiple Fusion services. For all inbound connections using Fusion, a static IP is required.
SaskTel High Speed Fusion Internet is available in a growing number of rural areas in the province.
The High Speed Fusion promotion applies to new High Speed Fusion customers only. A customer is considered new if they have not had High Speed Fusion Internet service within the last 18 months. It is available for Consumer customers who are located within the serving area of a High Speed Fusion tower and who do not reside in a DSL serving area. SaskTel reserves the right in its absolute discretion, to change the Promotion at any time or to withdraw and end the Promotion at any time for any reason.